- Professional landscaping plans.
- Liaising with planners to ensure each scheme meets their requirements.
- Brick paving is mapped out beforehand with the help of a paving contractor to ensure the safety of the plants. If you have a dairy brick, dairy brick repair is also available.
- A Planting plan produced by professional and knowledgeable plants people. The right plant in the right place, growing in the right conditions and planted the right distance apart, stands the best chance of not just surviving but thriving. Our approach saves time and money as less plants are needed and less after care required.
- A Maintenance schedule. A basic schedule to satisfy planning conditions. If required, for an extra cost, we can supply month by month maintenance instructions, which can be given to the property owner, or any maintenance team.
- After plan service. Once the plans are produced we are always available to ensure they are implemented successfully.
All too often landscaping schemes are overplanted with very large growing plants.
The premise for overplanting is "vandal recovery" but there are very few plants lost in these schemes either from vandals or any other form of destruction. A lack of knowledge or care leads to large growing plants being planted often in front of windows and overflowing onto paths
Low maintenance is imperative and these overplanted schemes need little or no maintenance early in their life; however, after a few years they become overgrown and need lots of attention to keep them looking good.
Overall, these schemes are unnecessarily expensive to install and costly in the long run to control and keep looking good.
Our approach is different. We plant the right plants at the right density to ensure a low-maintenance scheme which looks good for many years without a lot of maintenance.
prices start at £500
I have been using Graham Pavey for many years for landscapes designs. I have found him reliable and his work standard are high. All the time I have used him he has provided the design at agreed timescale. I will not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or family.
Mr G.Y. Developer, Maulden
Graham's support throughout the brainstorm, design, construction and finishing has been superb. He has designed both my front and back garden and supported me over the course of 12 months with contractors, building, design changes/updates and of course the plants. After it was finished I had a few ideas about changes and he supported everything. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
We are delighted with our garden, and receive lots of compliments on it
The design was amazingly good value and we would definately ask Graham to design our next garden- if we can ever bring ourselves to part with this one.
Mr and Mrs T, Bromham